Nafasi za kazi Tanzania Revenue Authority TRA
TRA would like to recruit qualified, dynamic and ethical personnel to fill positions in the Domestic Revenue, Customs and Excise, Human Resource and Administration, Information and Communication Technology, Board Secretariat and Legal Services, Procurement and Logistics, Research, Policy and Planning, Finance, Internal Audit, internal Affairs and Risk and Compliance Department. Applications are therefore invited from suitable qualified Tanzanians for the followings positions:
NAFASI ZILIZO TANGAZWA LEO HII NA Tanzania Revenue Authority TRA
- Applicants MUST be ready to work anywhere in the United Republic of Tanzania.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania with an age of not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service.
- Applicants must attach up to date Curricurum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/post code,emails and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the certificates.Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificates.
- Professional Certificates from relevant authorities.
- One recent passport size picture.
- Birth Certificate.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted.
- Form IV and form VI results slip Testimonials and all Partial transcriptPresentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants employed in the public service should route thier application letters thorught their respective employers.
- An Applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- An Applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- An applicants with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institution should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- A signed Application letter should be written either English or Swahili and addressed to Commissioner General, P.O. Box 11491, Mchafukoge – Dar Es Salaam
- Deadline for application is 9th June, 2023.
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview.