|Fabec Investment Ltd
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Fabec Investment Limited, 2023
FABEC Investment Limited Jobs, 2023
FABEC Investment Limited is the Sub Contractor for WASCO ISOAF TZ LTD in the EAST AFRICA CRUDE OIL Project (EACOP) contracted to build the coating plant in EACOP coating yard in Tabora region Nzega district, Igusule ward.
FABEC INVESTMENT LIMITED, a leading Civil, Telecom engineering and mining service. We are looking for various posts below…
MACHINE OPERATORS (EXCAVATORS, WHEEL LOADER, GRADER, ADT)
Machine Operators (EXCAVATORS, WHEEL LOADER, GRADER, ADT) at Fabec Investment Limited June, 2023
a) Operate the excavator/ wheel Loader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.b) Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.c) Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as necessary.d) Ensure trench is excavated to the proper depth/grade.e) Follow directions of ground crew regarding craning, gravel placement and grading.f) Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections and work with Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses in the worksite, and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Company’s Safety Program.g) Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, orendanger the wellbeing of others.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the construction/mining industry
- 2 to 3 years’ experience operating machines is required.
- Basic technical Knowledge of Excavator/Wheel Loader and other heavy equipment.
- Have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- multi-task and set priorities effectively
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude and willing to work Out of town and travel
Electrical Engineer at Fabec Investment Limited June, 2023
- Provide technical support to the electrical team and supervise technicians.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with relevant health and safety regulations and company policies.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project schedules and budgets.
- Identify potential issues and provide solutions to the Electrical Manager to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Support the commissioning and start-up of the electrical systems and ensure that they are operating at the required performance levels.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues arising during the electrical system installation and commissioning.
- Work collaboratively with other departments including mechanical, civil, and automation teams, to ensure the project is integrated and delivered as a complete system.
- Maintain all project documentation, including drawings, specifications, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- At least three years of experience installing and commissioning electrical systems in the industry or related fields.
- Strong technical understanding of electrical systems.
- Lines and auxiliary equipment.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations and company policies.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Willingness to work on-site as required.
Civil Engineer at Fabec Investment Limited June, 2023
a) Developing detailed designs.b) Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.c) Preparing and implementing project plans.d) Researching and providing estimates for projects.e) Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.f) Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.g) Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.h) Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.i) Project management duties (e.g., managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
a) Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.b) Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.c) A minimum of 5 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.d) Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.e) Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.f) Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.g) Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.h) Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.i)Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Accountant at Fabec Investment Limited June, 2023
i. Maintaining books of accounts and allied records;ii. Ensuring proper expenditure of organization funds;iii. Preparing and maintaining books of accounts including financial reports;iv. Controlling financial accounts including proper recording, banking, credits and claims;v. Ensuring and implementing best practices in areas of work specialization;vi. Coordinating the preparations of budgets;vii. Preparing bank reconciliation statements;viii. Preparing and submit financial statements for auditing;ix. Pre–auditing and approving payment vouchers;x. Attending audit queries and liaising with external and internal auditors;xi. Preparing draft final accounts;xii. Preparing monthly trial balance and bank reconciliation statements;xiii. Ensuring that statutory payments and all deductions are remitted to respective authorities and properly accounted for;xiv. Computing taxes, preparing tax returns and ensuring compliance with other tax requirements;xv. Preparing and submitting periodic reports timely;xvi. Monitoring cash flow performance and advising the management accordingly; andxvii. Performing other related duties assigned by superior.
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions.
HR AND ADMINISTRATION
HR and Administration at Fabec Investment Limited June, 2023
- Managing all day-to-day HR administration tasks; ensuring that all employee and HR records are accurate and up to date;
- Coordinating efforts of Partners in ensuring smooth end-to-end recruitment process.
- Creating employee orientation/training materials under the guidance of the Partners.
- Preparing job offer letters, emails and employment offer contracts.
- Supporting the development of staff performance review processes and reward schemes.
- Manage staff punctuality and ensure timesheets are completed timely and are reviewed with respective managers and partners.
- Taking full responsibility for all annual leave and attendance records.
- Inducting new staff and overseeing probationary periods.
- Implement, monitor and report on Human Resource Strategy, Workforce Plans and HR Budget;
- Implementation of Learning and Development and plans; and ensure consistent application of the Performance Management System across the service lines;
- Advise management on Remuneration Strategies that are in line with Industry Standards whilst promoting staff retention and motivation;
- Ensure compliance with Fabec`s Human Resources policies and procedures and with the Employment and Labour Relations Legislations of the country;
- Oversee administration related activities including statutory compliances, business licenses;
- Oversee all office supplies and logistics together with managing efficient use of office equipment;
- Attend as invitee in Partners/Directors’ meetings as a secretary to such meetings and take minutes, prepare matters arising and follow up on implementation of agreed action plans and;
- Management and monitoring of office deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or equivalent;
- At least 5 Years’ experience in HR function working with and/or leading a medium/Large sized organization;
- Experience in Audit, Consulting or Legal environment will be an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in use of IT applications;
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and legislation
- High level of professional integrity;
- Demonstrate good analytical skills and ability for self-organization and ability to tough but positive decisions.
Site Foreman at Fabec Investment Limited June, 2023
a) Report project progress to superiorsb) Develop a work schedule for workersc) Supervise all construction workersd) Be the liaison between construction workers and supervisorse) Solve disputes between workersf) Ensure that a project is adequately staffedg) Assign tasks to construction workersh) Ensure that the project is staying on or under budget
a) High School Diploma or Degree requiredb) Ability to organize a work schedulec) Ability to solve disputes between workersd) Excellent communication skillse) Ability to negotiatef) Deep knowledge of the construction industry and processesg) Ability to read construction drawings and blueprintsh) Perform quality checks on construction equipmenti) Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
How to Apply:
All interested candi dates kindly forward your application to email@example.com
Deadline will be on 7th July 2023.