Inter-Consult Limited Tanzania Jobs
Join our team in Current Job Vacancies in EACOP
We have the following job vacancies positions below,
4 Logistics Coordinator
- Diploma or degree qualification with 5 years’ experience within project traffic and logistics on-site experience
- Must have a practical knowledge of the dispatch of vehicles including paperwork, routing, restraint, and dangerous goods.
- Must have a practical knowledge of the dispatch of vehicles including paperwork, routing, restraint, and dangerous goods. Dangerous goods qualification is desirable.
- Must have experience of Logistic Management and Field-related work with specific experience in Logistic project work.
2 Construction Supervisor EIT
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Instrumentation & Control)
- Experience in onshore pipeline installation projects an added advantage.
- Staff management experience (knowledge transfer)
- Excellent communications skills
- Advanced written and spoken English n Basic Comouter Skills
- Competency in written/oral communication
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel as and when required
4 Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum of 5 Years of Tertiary or Professional experience within an oil and gas construction project, preferably with 2 years of pipeline experience.
- Strong understanding and progressing ability for all construction disciplines including but not limited to civil, structural, piping, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, coatings, heat tracing, insulation, and fireproofing.
- Experience in analyzing data to report accurate KPI’s and potential non-compliance status back to the project management team
2 Health & Industrial Hygiene Inspector
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene (OHH) with three (3) years experience in an OHH-related field, or Company agreed discipline qualifications supporting the OHH management for construction execution of onshore pipeline and related facilities work scopes
- 2 years or more of Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene exposures regarding Health and Industrial Hygiene.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of requirements of OSHA, NIOSH, ISO 31000
- OHH experience working within a cross-functional oil & gas pipeline project team supporting; remote contractor construction camps, kitchens, food and beverage, field sanitary, water processing, and waste management facilities
- Experience in analyzing OHH data to report accurate KPIs and potential non-compliance status
3 Environmental Advisor
- Master or Bachelor of Science degree with 10 years’ environmental supervision experience in the construction industry, preferably pipeline related, is essential;
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written);
- Good experience and knowledge of international ESIAs to IFC environmental and social performance standards as well as experience in Uganda/East Africa; Knowledge of construction environmental management controls in the pipeline industry including watercourse/wetland crossings and topsoil conservation.
- Compliance enforcement including site inspection and nonconformance reports;
- Ability to understand and explain all project environmental requirements to contractors to assist in developing Contractor Control Plans;
- Physical ability to work in the field and conduct inspection in difficult terrain and hot, rainy conditions;
- Concise report writing on a daily, (weekly and monthly summary) basis.
8 Quality Advisor Coating & Insulation
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in surveillance of Welding / NDE
- Coating Advisors shall be certified to the equivalent of BGAS/ CSWIP Grade II, NACE Level II, or SSPC and ICORR Level II as a minimum.
2 QC -ADVISOR (Civil/Structural Steel
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant qualification combined with extensive field experience or other Company agreed applicable discipline qualifications that support the execution of civil and structural steel works for the onshore Pipeline and related AGI, MST facilities and EITS infrastructure works scopes
- A minimum of 5 years of greenfield site civil and structural steel construction experience
Journey Management Coordinator (JMC)
- Previous experience in security operations and transport coordination operating IVMS in a multinational company.
- Excellent communications skills in English language, verbal and written.
3 Construction Supervisor
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant qualification (HNC/HND) combined with extensive field experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience required in a similar position within pipeline construction projects.
- Must possess construction experience in ground preparation, Civil Engineering, earthworks and structures experience
- Tertiary qualification, Diploma / Degree in accounting, or 3 – 5 years experience in project accounting with an engineering-based organization.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable / credit control activities, n Experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
2 Transport Safety Advisor
- Diploma / Tertiary qualification with 5 years experience within logistics and transportation in an associated construction, manufacturing, or large fleet company.
- 2 years of safety management experience in a similar field preferred but not essential.
3 Construction Supervisor (Civils)
- Tertiary/Professional qualification in construction management or other Company agreed applicable discipline qualifications (degree preferred) that support the construction management and execution of the onshore Pipeline and related AGI, MST facilities and EITS infrastructure works scopes.
- A minimum of 10 years of greenfield site civil construction experience working in the Oil & Gas sectors.
- Demonstrated experience in similar lead roles in a civils capacity.
- 8 years of construction experience working within a crossfunctional oil & gas pipeline project team supporting; field engineering, interface, contractor construction, and commissioning readiness.
- Experience working with and analyzing construction data to report accurate KPIs and progress status back to the Superintendent and/or project management team
2 Jetty Piling/STR Supervisor
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (civil/geotechnical based) with a minimum of 5 years’ marine-based construction experience
- Must possess minimum 2 years’ construction experience in offshore piling work
- Staff management experience (knowledge transfer)
- Good communications skills, written and spoken English and basic computer skills.
- Competency in written/oral communication with attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, eagerness to learn/ develop
- Ability to travel as and when required and live in relatively remote/rural locations
6 Spread Supervisor
- Tertiary/Professional qualification in pipeline construction management or other Company agreed applicable discipline qualifications that support the construction management and execution of the onshore Pipeline and related AGI, EITS, and MST facilities work scopes
- A minimum of 10 years of greenfield pipeline construction experience working in the Oil & Gas sectors.
- 6~10 years of pipeline construction experience working within a cross-functional oil & gas pipeline project team supporting; field engineering, interface, pipeline construction, and commissioning readiness.
- Experienced in analyzing live construction metrics to create accurate reporting KPIs and progress status back to the Lot Manager and project management team.
10 QC Advisor – EIT
- Degree qualification (BS) in electrical/instrumentation/telecom engineering or other Company agreed applicable discipline qualifications that support the construction management, execution, and commissioning of the IET packages within the onshore Pipeline and related AGI, MST facilities and EITS infrastructure scopes.
- Electrical/instrumentation inspection-related working experience including 10 years proven work experience as QA/QC Electrical Advisor or quality engineer in the oil & gas industry.
- Previous Quality assurance/engineering experience and demonstrated knowledge/use of Quality tools/methodologies.
- Membership of a related Professional Institution or body preferred. Experience in reviewing field quality metrics to create accurate reporting KPI’s to verify compliance trends
4 Material Controller
- Tertiary/Professional qualification in materials management systems with at least 2 years within the oil and gas sector, degree or diploma in ENGINEERING, logistics, or relevant field or related professional experience
- 5 years of Materials Management Systems experience
6 Site Lifting Specialist
- Engineering degree and qualifications with a certification scheme such as; LEEA, EAL, OPITO, CPA, or other Company agreed applicable discipline certifications that support the field and site lifting management and execution of the onshore Pipeline and related AGI, MST facilities and EITS infrastructure works.
- A minimum of 15 years of greenfield site lifting/rigging/transport experience working in the Oil & Gas sectors.
- 10 years of lifting/rigging experience working within a crossfunctional oil & gas pipeline project team
- 10 years of lifting/rigging experience working in onshore operations in various duties, such as Rigging Foreman; Rigging Supervisor; Lifting Supervisor; Lifting Superintendent; Site Lifting Advisor
- Experience in training, mentoring, and coaching junior lifting engineers
- Experience in developing lifting plans, calculations, and crane set-ups for single and tandem lifts
- Experience in inspection of lifting and rigging equipment such as; general and specialized rigging equipment, all types of Cranes (onshore & offshore), containers & CCU’s, forklift trucks and stackers, winches and powered hoists, overhead traveling cranes, runway beams and swing jibs, wire rope blocks.
- International qualification Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Certified Security Management
- Professional (CSMP) is an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in security and/or emergency management related field.
- Previous experience required in similar role and/or industry (project specific) related field
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well in English language, verbal and written.
9 H&S Advisor
- Preferably an internationally recognized HSE certificate, combined with five (5) years’ of field experience.
- A local HSE certification combined with suitable field experience that supports the execution of the onshore Pipeline and related AGI, MST facilities and EITS infrastructure works scopes may be acceptable.
- 5 years of construction experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of HSE management systems.
- Experience in reviewing HSE metrics to report accurate KPIs and potential noncompliance status back to the project management team
How to Apply For all Positions:
Please ensure that you mention www.ajiraleo.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Applicants should send their CV’s together with copies of their certificates to the following email address: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 25th June, 2023.