About Us / Company Profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT OFFICER JOB
About the job
Metier: HR Administration
- Managing house leases/rents for expatriates.
- To ensure comfortable working conditions, regular communication with expats about their housing, schools, and other needs.
- Reviewing and processing expenses and reimbursements due to expats.
- Liaising with Government authorities on behalf of expats to ensure adherence to country regulations.
- Planning for the arrival of expats in the Country.
- Orienting expats on local customs, opening bank accounts, and other onboarding procedures.
- Management of vehicles for expats.
- Management of bills – Water, Electricity, Waste collection, Hygiene and Sanitation etc.
- To provide office administrative support, including office housekeeping, monitoring and managing office supplies such as stationery and other consumables.
- To coordinate arrangements for the meetings, visits, conferences.
- In charge of all visas, work permit, resident permits and other government requirement for expatriates and their families.
- Maintain administrative records for easy access by other stakeholders
- In charge of pest control for both offices and expatriate houses.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining purchase requisitions (PR) as per purchase procedures.
- Providing support to expats when and as required.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Context and environment
The job involves both Office and out of Office assignments
- An undergraduate degree in human resources, law, finance, business administration, logistics, or related fields.
- Excellent knowledge of laws, and practices relating to expats.
- Three years of professional administrative work experience in a reputable organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in French language – an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently.
- Adaptable to change and fast-acting.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization is required.