Driver branding specialist Job at inDrive
About the job
inDrive is an international multiapp headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Our ride-hailing user base exceeds 150M users in more than 600+ cities in 47 countries. And our eNPS rate reaches 65,5%! This is twice and even three times higher than companies usually have, including our competitors.
Now we are looking for a Branding Specialist that will be able to organize and control our driver branding activities across Africa region. If you possess good English level and have relevant experience, we’re waiting for your CV!
What will you do:
- Brand expansion in African countries (planning, developing and coordination of a brand launch strategy)
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
- Deliverables (data collection, data analysis, reports preparation; work with documentation: invoices, conclusion of contracts)
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations related to safety, security, environmental protection, etc.
- Maintaining relationships with agencies and other vendors to ensure smooth operation of branding campaigns
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Performing research and analyzing market data to find ways to attract more drivers for branding
- Assist with infrastructure development of key strategies, processes, workflows, protocols with regard to auto-branding projects
- Ensuring brand longevity (drivers send photo / video reports as scheduled, bonuses sent in a timely manner, etc.)
- Interaction and communication with drivers and specialists from related departments
- Occasional travelling to cities where branding projects are happening to see the progress and monitor the entire processes
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing
- 1-3 years experience
- Fluent English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Google Sheet)
- Able to maintain a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Possesses excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills (experience seeing projects through the full life cycle)
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Extensive problem-solving skills, proactive with content/work and solutions-oriented approach with everything
- Respond immediately to a situation, follow up, provide necessary talking points and/or recommendations regarding the situation, work with other departments as necessary to coordinate efforts and roles, etc.
- Handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while prioritizing
- Work independently and virtually with mobility being results oriented and data driven
- Perform and excel within an integrated fast-paced team environment
- Handle the reactive day-to-day but remain forward thinking about the company’s overall branding approach
APPLY HERE NOW
We offer you all the conditions for professional and personal growth with a rapidly growing tech company.
Your resume will be considered within 21 calendar days from the date it was received. If you receive no feedback it means that currently there are no suitable vacancies for you.