Data Analyst -1 Post
Data Analyst at Zanzibar Presidential Delivery Bureau (PDB) August, 2023
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide inputs in the development of the PDB delivery dashboard.
- Analyzing and updating master data related to the priority projects.
- Provide quality assurance of all data related to the priority projects and coordinate with other parties as needed.
- Support drafting of PDB reports and develop content for communication e.g., website.
- Support the design of reporting templates, data sources and security.
- Support the identification and revision of reporting requirements.
- Generate reports from the PDB Delivery Dashboard or other relevant systems.
- Troubleshoot the database environment and reports.
- Provide technical support in data storage and data cleaning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business Administration, Information Sciences or related fields
- Five (5) years of work experience as a data analyst. At least three (3) progressive years should be in managing big data/databases. Ability to undertake, document and communicate high-level analysis/reports.
- Data management capacity and experience with analytical tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
All application letters should be made electronically through the email address of the Bureau and be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Presidential Delivery Bureau
Conditions for applications:
- The deadline for application is 13th August, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- All applications be submitted online at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Applicants should be citizens of Tanzania and shall attach certified copies of their Birth Certificate and National Identity (NIDA) or Zanzibar Identity (ZANID).
- The application should comprise the following documents:
- Applicants must attach a cover letter duly signed by the applicant with scanned copies of relevant academic certificates, current curriculum vitae, and letters of recommendation from two (2) outstanding referees and reliable contacts.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants under public service employment MUST attach with their applications an approval letter from their respective accounting officer allowing their release in case they get selected fora position.
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
Note: These posts are for contracts of not more than two (2) years.