Intern- Human Resource will work under the supervision of the Director, Human Resources. He/she will provide human resource support to the Jhpiego Tanzania office to effectively deliver but not limited to human resource services and functions. These include providing HR support in recruitment, onboarding, HR administration, and employee relations.
- Assist in the whole process of recruitment, including requisition forms, advertising, screening of applications, interview, selection, and reference checks.
- Provide administrative and logistics supports during staff onboarding, transitioning, and exiting.
- Provide administrative office support to the HR office and ensure smooth running of the office
- Assist in filing HR documents, including employees’ records
- Follow-up with staff and managers in submitting various documents required due to HR periodical processes.
- Any other official duties as assigned
- Graduate with Diploma or higher qualification preferably in the field of Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- Basic knowledge of Tanzania labour laws
- Willingness to learn and gain workplace experience
- Availability to start immediately and willingness to commit for at least three months
- Be of high integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Passion and desire to work with people at different levels and culture
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate in standard software including MS Office 365 (especially MS Word< MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Resident of Mwanza are highly recommended