|Mwananchi Communications Ltd
CIRCULATION MANAGER (1 POST)
Industry : Print /Digital Media
Job Function : Sale / Business Development
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 2 to 3
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
To plan and implement strategies which will lead into growth in copy sales, penetrate the market through efficient and effective distributorship, maintain existing network and exploit opportunities for new routes.
Full Job Description
- Develops and implements business plans to meet targets
- Sets individual distributor’s targets and ensures that it is implemented through the sales force
- Develops and implements approved performance based on incentive scheme for distributors and the field sales force
- Provides supervision, guidance and results oriented leadership to ensure highest level of morale and productivity
- Monitors competition, gives timely feedback on marketing activities, trends and recommends action plans
- Holds regular meetings with distributors, agents, vendors and the sales force to review performance
- Conducts performance appraisals, identifies needs and recommends appropriate training for staff
- Attends editorial meetings to decide on headlines and major stories and subsequently the print order
- Achieve agreed targets:
- Sales: Minimum 100% against target
- Collection: Minimum 90% against target
- Deadlines control: Zero tolerance
- Customer Service: Maximum 24 hour turn around for resolution of complaints.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should apply online through our carrier portal via link below enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact.