About Liquid Company
Liquid Intelligent Technologies is the commercial brand of Raha Limited, a leading Cloud, Connectivity and Managed Solutions provider in Tanzania.
It specialises in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services and local and cross-border connectivity solutions are via state-of-the art fibre optic, microwave and satellite mediums.
It also provides payment solutions to retailers, as well as award winning Microsoft Azure Stack Hub and communication solutions to businesses across Africa and beyond. Liquid Intelligent Technologies Tanzania today serves over 2000 businesses as well as a fast-growing number of retail customers.
Visit our website
National Account Manager Job Vacancy at Liquid Intelligent Technologies
About the job
Incumbent will acquire new customers in Enterprise on behalf of Liquid Telecom primarily within a target base of national in-country customers operating both nationally (in-country), regionally (Pan-Africa) and globally.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales channels, vendors, and others.
- Where relevant support the allocated global / regional account manager with their global acquisition strategy and leverage global deals to win locally, including sign off a local account plan aligned to the global account plan.
- Ensures all contracted revenue streams from won opportunities are being accounted for in all allocated accounts.
- Maintains allocated pipeline product and country mix to reflect the strategic aims of the business aligned to specified objectives.
- Delivers an agreed minimum incremental total contract value (TCV) of business per annum
- Maintain company sales system with all required data on timely basis
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in enterprise business
- University degree with at least 3+ years’ successful experience working in solution sales in a technology company.
- Understanding of key financial metrics such as ROI and capability to use these as key selling tools.
- Experience in identifying up-selling opportunities which increase product penetration within the customer.
- Understanding of and an ability to manage the opportunity lifecycle from discovery to generation of proposal and subsequent closure and implementation.
- Ability to introduce new innovative concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management of the CxO level within the customer organization.
- Excellent command on both oral and written English and Kiswahili languages