Agriculture Project Coordinator
Position: Agriculture Project Coordinator
- Provide advanced operational support to projects and project management teams.
- Develop and maintain project management schedules, project work plans, and
- other general project management resources.
- Support grants management and compliance.
- Perform budget formulation, monitoring and reporting support.
- Support cost performance monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure accurate and compliant record keeping and administration performance.
- Provide general project management reporting to project management teams and Field Staff.
- Monitor and lead correction process to ensure project documentation, deliverables and data are maintained consistently in accordance with policies and standards.
- Take lead responsibilities on specific project phases to include Project Starting, and Closing.
- Provide technical assistance and support to projects as defined by the Director.
- Perform business and proposal development needs of the assigned program as directed.
- Close collaboration with the Monitoring and Evaluation Section to ensure good procedures for data gathering and reporting.
- Link the Project with the Research Institutes for solutions and alternatives.
- Plan and organize various capacity building for Project Field Staff.
- Plan and organize field staff monthly meeting on sharing the success and barriers during the project implementation.
- Perform other Program and project duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in, agriculture or other relevant field with a minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience supporting donor-funded programming
- Knowledge of agriculture, private sector development, and/or nutrition preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in project management in rural development, including operational and administrational backstopping.
- Proven ability to manage and support complex and geographically disparate portfolios.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written).
- Advanced knowledge and skill with MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be eligible to work in the rural areas together with farmers.
If Interested send your CV, the cover letter and copies of certificate to:
Director, Box 273, Karagwe Kagera Region – Tanzania
Email: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 08/7/2023