Form Six (ACSEE) Results 2023/2024 – PDF Form Six Results
The achievement grades will be in the Total Point Grading System or Division. Candidates who did at least 7 subjects for Form Two and Fourth and at least three combination subjects for Form Six will be awarded Grades I, II, III or IV in terms of the overall scope of mark (points) as follows
A candidate who has completed a minimum of seven subjects for Form Two or Four will be considered to have passed with a minimum pass grade Four if he or she passes at least two subjects in Grade D or one subject in Grade A, B or C. In addition, a Form Six candidate who did less the third specialty student will be awarded a lower Grade 4 pass if he or she passes at least two subjects in Grade S or one subject in Grade A, B, C, D and E.
Form Six Results 2023 And Other Examinations Results 2023/2024
How to check ACSEE Results 2023/2024?
Step 1: Visit NECTA website here.
visit the official NECTAwebsite. The website can be reached via this link here. there you will land on the home page of their website. Check on the top corners to see and click the menu with the quick links. The menu will appear with the names of different pages.
Step 2: Click results on the menu bar
After the menu appears, Click on “Results” from the Main menu. It will take you to another page with information on how to check results. On the results page there are all categories and levels of results. check the level that you want to see. whether it is ordinary, advanced, or primary education levels.
Step 3 : choose level of education.
On this window there are several results found. The “Results” window will show all results available. starting from primary education results to advanced education. the results includes both private and government candidates.
Step 4: choose examination type.
Now Select the “Exam Type”. Depending on your aim, choose the level of education to see the results. for advanced level examination results choose ACSEE. then click on it to proceed.
Step 5: select year
After choosin the level, now Select a year you want to see its results. Here yo will see the examinination results of the specific year after choosing. The years are written as 2023 results.
Step 6: Choose region.
When you choose the year you will see the NECTA examination results of all regions. The Results are arranged alphabetically. then choose the region where you completed your studies and sitted for exams there.
Step 7: Choose or SEARCH your school name.
List of all schools found in the region you specified will appear. the schools are arranged alphabetically too. so it is easier to search for your school by scrolling down. Also, it is possible to search the school name from the above. then click it to open the results
Step 8: see your results by checking on your index number.
after opening the school results you will see all of the class candidates’ results. check on your index number to see your own results. That is the destiny of your examination you did, and the procedures are over. Congratulatons.
HOW TO CHECK NECTA RESULTS OFFLINE??
- -enter in the dial pad mode if you are using a smartphone, and then dial *152*00#
- -The next menu will pop up where there are several options. for the aim of checking results opt number “8”- EDUCATION
- -in the next window showing some options too, click “NUMBER 2” an Option for NECTA.
- -NECTA provides several services through this USSD services. the Services provided will appear. then you should choose the RESULTS option. Click “NUMBER 1”
- -Regarding the level of education, you want to access its results. choose the option that suits you. for advanced level education choose “NUMBER 2” named as ACSEE.
- -Having reached this place now you are near the target. You should enter your details correctly to get the results. Write your index number in this place as registered in your examination sitting. the number should be written in the format of S0334-0556-2023. That is school number, candidate number and the year of examination sitting. All these numbers are separated by the dash as shown
- -this service costs 100/=Tsh per text message. Choose the payment method in order to receive your results by SMS. The payment can be made by normal credit or by transactions method. for example, TigoPesa, Mpesa, Airtel Money and others.
- -After choosing the payment method and completing your payments, you will receive a short message with your results. Be care when filling your number as when you do a mistake the payments made are non refundable. so you may get a message notifying you about the error and not your results as the aim is.