SALES AND MARKETING INTERN (2 Post)
POSITION: SALES AND MARKETING INTERN (2 Post)
We are looking for a genuine self-starter who has ability, potential, and a thirst to learn and grow as the company does.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Find ways to sell products
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise product awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Playing a leading role in building marketing campaigns and promotions, including cross promotions, partnerships with other companies, and supporting our digital marketing team
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who is interested in gaining experience in sales & marketing
- Someone who thrives under pressure and with constantly changing dynamics
- A person who thrives on working with others and loves building personal connections that drive growth
- Someone with strong social media experience
- Someone who is organised and detail oriented.
- Someone who has strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills who’s highly outgoing, energetic and focused
- Someone who has a strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Advanced Secondary School Education (Form Six) with diploma/bachelor in marketing, sales or related field
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as word, excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a valid car driving license (compulsory)
- Age must be below 30yrs
How to apply
Please send your updated CV, certificates and one passport size recent taken to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline will be on 22nd June, 2023.
All applications should be posted to the email. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR SEND A TEXT MESSAGE. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply