Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland It is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales.
The Regional Manager TANROADS Tabora on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill vacant positions available as follows.
The Regional Manager’s Office, TANROADS Tabora on behalf of the Chief Executive, Intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill Jobs Vacant Posts below…..
JOB VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
Office Assistant (2 Posts)
POSITION TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT (2 POSTS)
Office Assistant (2 Posts) at TANROADS Tabora August, 2023
Scope of Position:
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
- Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination who passed English and Kiswahili.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean office premises;
- To prepare and serve refreshments;
- To move files and documents as directed;
- To undertake photocopying and/or binding of documents;
- To dispatch letters or parcels;
- To collect letters from the post office;
- To ensure office equipment is kept in proper places; and
- To perform any such other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- All applicants must be a Tanzania Citizens.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
- Age: Not above 45
- Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, orNECTA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Deadline for submission of application is 14th August, 2023.
- Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V)to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 14th August, 2023. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview.
THE REGIONAL MANAGER,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P. O. BOX 2.
TABORA.TANROADS is an Executive Agency of the Ministry of Works and Transport, established under the Executive Agencies Act. 1997.