Performance Contract Advisor -1 Post
Performance Contract Advisor at Zanzibar Presidential Delivery Bureau (PDB) August, 2023
Main Task and Responsibilities
- Conducting a comprehensive assessment of the current priority projects’ performance management system and processes.
- Provide technical assistance in establishing a roadmap for the implementation of the priority projects.
- Assist the Delivery Managers and MDAs in establishing high-level key performance indicators and targets for different priority projects.
- Lead consultative sessions to develop comprehensive and user-friendly Priority Projects Result Agreement (PPRA).
- In collaboration with stakeholders, develop PPRA for MDAs implementing the priority projects.
- Oversee signing and build capacity on the use and execution of the PPRAs at different implementation levels.
- Monitor implementation of the performance contracts, track progress, and provide regular feedback to the Supervisor.
- Analyse performance data, implementation trajectories, patterns, risks and areas for improvement.
- Facilitate periodic performance reviews and evaluations of PPRAs.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in performance management.
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Law, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least ten (10) years of work experience in performance management, contract management, and monitoring.
- Experience in data management, dashboard management and analytical tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret performance data and provide actionable recommendations.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in Zanzibar and best practices in performance management.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in developing and using performance management software and tools.
All application letters should be made electronically through the email address of the Bureau and be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Presidential Delivery Bureau
Conditions for applications:
- The deadline for application is 13th August, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- All applications be submitted online at email@example.com
- All Applicants should be citizens of Tanzania and shall attach certified copies of their Birth Certificate and National Identity (NIDA) or Zanzibar Identity (ZANID).
- The application should comprise the following documents:
- Applicants must attach a cover letter duly signed by the applicant with scanned copies of relevant academic certificates, current curriculum vitae, and letters of recommendation from two (2) outstanding referees and reliable contacts.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants under public service employment MUST attach with their applications an approval letter from their respective accounting officer allowing their release in case they get selected fora position.
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
Note: These posts are for contracts of not more than two (2) years.