The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), is a Semi-Autonomous Agency in the Ministry of Works and Transport established on 1st July, 2000. It is responsible for day to day management of the Tanzania mainland’s Trunk and Regional Roads Network as well as construction of Airports.
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Ntyuka Jet. – Mvumi – Kikombo Jet. Road (76km) and Chololo – Mapinduzi (TPDF HQ) to Bitumen Standard, Section I: Ntyuka – Mvumi – Makulu (8.6km) and Section II: Kikombo Jet. – Chololo – Mapinduzi (TPDF HQ)- 16.4km.
The Regional Manager’s Office, TANROADS Dodoma on behalf of the Chief Executive, intends to recruit qualified and competent staff to fill vacant posts on specified contract for the aforementioned project in the following fields:
POSITION TITTLE: MATERIALS TECHNICIAN (1 POST)
- Must be a Tanzania Citizen who is a holder of Full Technician Certificate (FTC) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized Learning Institution/colleges with working experience of at least two(2)years in soil/materials laboratory.
- To carry out insitu testing;
- To undertake laboratory tests and to monitor tests results and trends;
- To undertake laboratory apparatus and calibration of equipment;
- To prepare materials testing reports; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Materials Engineer
Mode of Application
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of relevant Education and Professional Certificates with names of two reputable referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses.
Late Applications will not be considered forevaluation under this recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those applicants who will not be contacted for interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Applications should be submitted to: –
P.0. Box 902,
The deadline for submitting the application is 13 July 2023